So I am behind on just about everything these days due to being sick. Actually, this is the second time I’ve caught a cold since fall has begun. I hope it doesn’t turn into a monthly occurrence. Along with the changing colors of the leaves, the nominations I’ve received for two blogger awards have helped to perk me up.
I was nominated for the One Lovely Blogger Award by Rhoda over at Rhoda in Manila. She has a wonderful blog that I find inspiring. Thanks Rhoda :D.
The One Lovely Blog Award nominations are chosen by fellow bloggers for those newer or up-and-coming bloggers. The goal is to help give recognition and to also help the new blogger reach more viewers. It also recognizes blogs that are considered to be “lovely” by the fellow-blogger who chose them. This award acknowledges bloggers who share their story or thoughts in a beautiful manner to connect with their viewers and followers. In order to “accept” the award the nominated blogger must follow several guidelines.
The rules for accepting this award are:
- Thank and link back to the person who nominated you for the award.
- List the Rules and Display the One Lovely Blog Award logo to your post and/or blog.
- Share 7 facts/or things about yourself.
- Nominate around 15 other bloggers and let them know about the award
- Follow the blogger who nominated you (if not already!)
And now, 7 facts about Zezee:
- I love the colors of the sea—blue, turquois, purple; and light blue, sea green, navy blue.
- I love jeans, especially skinny jeans and jeggings.
- I hate wearing suits (pants or skirt suits). For some reason I find it hard to think clearly while wearing them.
- Along with books, I also enjoy reading magazines (mainly issues based on psychology, history, art, or interior decorating).
- I like to play hop-skotch with the sun as it peeks between leaves.
- I aspire to inspire others to do their best.
- I really wish I didn’t find it tiring to read Shakespeare.
Here are my nominations from blogs I’ve recently visited:
Congrats nominees! I do admire your work—both the thoughts you share on your blog and how you’ve presented them.