I’m slowly but surely catching up on posts I was tagged or nominated for. Back in September, I was nominated for the Creative Blogger Award by Alicia, the Cyborg Knight (I love the name of her blog!). Thanks Alicia! 😀 I am grateful for the nomination.
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Share 5 facts about yourself.
- Nominate some bloggers in return and notify them about their nomination.
- Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do.
5 Facts About Me:
I don’t know what to say. Hmm…
- I hate wearing skirts and dresses. I find it hard to sit comfortably in them and the entire time I have one on all I worry about is that I hope it doesn’t fly up and show my undies. I think they’re restrictive.
- I hate wearing heels on a daily basis. I don’t see how women who do that manage to. It’s such a strain. Who came up with the idea that wearing heels is fashionable and better than wearing flats? I don’t mind wearing them on special occasions but even then I worry that if there’s a stampede, I won’t be able to run quickly and will trip and fall because I’m clumsy and get trampled to death all because I’m wearing stupid heels.
- I hate small talk. I just never know what to say after I mention the weather.
- I hate vegetables. They are so fresh and tasteless and they make my nose wrinkle when I eat them, which feels weird.
- Winter is coming and I’m not happy about it. If I lived in Westeros, I’d have to stay at Highgarden because there’s no way I could stand the harsh cold of the north. I prefer fruits and sunshine and flower blossoms in my hair.
I just realized that these facts are on things I don’t like. I really didn’t know what to write so I went with what came to my head. Obviously, my mind is on a little event I’ll soon have to attend.
I nominate these creative bloggers for the award.
**No pressure to do a post if you don’t want to.**