Thanks Embuhlee liest for nominating me for this award!! 😀 (Sorry for being tardy to the party though.) I was nominated for this award back in September and am finally getting to it. I blame my faulty laptop on all my tardiness.
- Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate some wonderful bloggers and write 11 questions for them to answer.
The questions I got:
Do you drink coffee? If so, how do you take it?
I’m not a coffee drinker. I don’t like the taste of it. But I love me some tea! I drink tea at all times of the day. Doesn’t matter to me. If there’s tea and I’m in the mood for it, I’ll drink it. I prefer herbal teas.
What’s your favorite thing to do on a Saturday morning?
Roll around in my bed like a puppy. I like quiet, relaxing, unhurried Saturday mornings spent doing whatever I like whether it’s reading, watching cartoons, or daydreaming.
Do you have an interest or hobby that you don’t have anybody nearby who also likes it to talk and nerd about it with? What is it?
Reading fantasy novels and watching anime. I’m just getting into anime. I’d love to have someone who I can geek out with over the books I read.
What is currently your favorite song?
It changes often but the ones that pop in my head as I read this are “Can’t Feel My Face” and “Often” by The Weekend.
What is currently your favorite movie?
Umm… Hmm… Hard to say. It’s probably that last Avengers movie or the last Fast and Furious movie only because one of them is the last movie I saw at the theatre.
How spicy or not spicy do you like your food?
Depends on the food but I don’t like it so spicy that I can’t savor the flavor.
What’s your favorite quote?
“He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster. And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee.” — Friedrich Nietzsche
What’s your style of clothing?
I don’t really have a style but I love skinny jeans and leggings, blazers and close-fitting blouses and T-shirts.
Do you have a bucket list? What’s your number one thing on it?
At the moment, it’s to visit Charleston, S.C.
What’s your favorite food?
At the moment, my mom’s apple pie. Tomorrow when I’m hungry at work, it will be pattie and coco bread. In a couple weeks when Thanksgiving rolls around, it will be my mom’s cornmeal pudding. When Christmas time pops up, it will be anything with rum. And at any given moment in the first couple months of the New Year, it will be ice cream.
When’s the last time you bought a book?
I feel guilty answering such questions so I shan’t.
The questions I’ll give:
- Name 1 thing you can’t live without.
- What are 2 things you carry with you wherever you go?
- Here are 3 things. Choose one. Tell me why. Things: a pickle, a razor, twelve singing monkeys.
- Do you curse a lot? What four-letter curse word do you often say? Bad question? What four-letter nice word do you often say?
- Here are 5 instructions. Do them, or not, but tell me if you did or not. Instructions:
- Close your right eye and stare at the big toe on your left foot. Is it bigger?
- Jump on your bed for 15 seconds and sing your favorite childhood song.
- Give your best friend a big ol’ hug just because.
- Try to read the whole page of some complex, classic novel upside-down. Is it easier?
- Scratch your head and stroke your chin and say Hmm… when someone comes near.
- A bag of tricks. (I had to, it rhymed.) Name 6 things you would do to trick a goblin into returning your laptop, which he stole.
- Name 7 things you’re really enjoying right now. (Books, shows, socks, whatever)
- What are 8 things you hate? Negative question? What are 8 things you would place in a time capsule to give to your future self? (This can occur at any age and time machines are possible.)
- There’s a beach with a leprechaun, a dragon, and a fairy. You come along and have to make friends with one of them to stay on the beach. Who do you make friends with and what 9 gifts would you give it?
- What are 10 things you would like to line up in a row and then topple over?
- Shit, dammit. I forgot it’s 11 questions. Hmm…11. Umm…what’s 11 x 77?
The bloggers I’ll nominate:
I nominate these awesome bloggers. No pressure to do it if you don’t want to.