I’ve got a moment’s respite from my busy life so I decided to spend it doing an award post, or rather, catching up on my tags and award posts. I’ll do as many as I can until I’m called away again.
So way back in September, I was nominated for this award by Flo at Flowlessbooks. I was glad for the recognition (still am) but, unfortunately, wasn’t able to do a post until now. Thanks for nominating me Flo! I love the clean design of your blog. It is very beautiful.
- Link to the blogger who took the time to nominate you.
- List seven random things about yourself.
- Nominate seven creative, beautiful bloggers.
- Notify the amazing people that you nominated for the award.
Seven random things about me:
- I hate doing my own hair. Actually, I hate doing any hair. I like it when my hair looks great because it makes me feel great but usually it’s not great because I hate doing my own hair.
- I just mentioned this in one of those Writing Myths stories so it’s still on my mind, but I’d really like to see a meteor shower. I always find out about it after it happens.
- So I’ve realized that as much as I enjoy hanging out, I sometimes get so anxious about unforeseen events that can occur when I do go out — such as awkward conversations and being the oddball in the room standing in a corner alone while everyone else is engaged in conversations — that most times I talk myself out of going anywhere.
- I am really quiet. Sometimes.
- For some weird reason, people think I’m an extrovert when I meet them. I find it so odd.
- Did I mention that I got a new laptop?! Yep! 😀 Now I have to re-catalogue all my books because I lost that data. I’m so happy.
- Sometimes I wish I were an architect.