I really appreciate the nominations I received for this award. I was nominated by Nova at Confessions of a Literary Addict, the Orang-utan Librarian, and Trisha Ann at the Bookgasm Blog. Thank you so much! 😀
- Thank and Link the blog that nominated you
- Tell us 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the questions that were set for you to answer
- Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them
Since I was nominated by three bloggers and I’m only doing one post, I’ll alter these rules a little. I’ll include 11 facts about myself but I’ll select only 3 questions from each blogger to answer. I’ll try to nominate 11 bloggers.
- I’m not good at posting facts about myself.
- I’m writing this on Sunday, November 29. I spent the majority of the day frustrated because of laptop problems.
- I’m not always happy for advancements in technology.
- I miss the sun.
- And I’m already casting around for facts about myself. If only there was someone I could call to tell me about me.
- The new year is fast approaching. I can’t believe it. It’s as if summer started just yesterday and already it’s gone, almost forgotten.
- I need a vacation. I don’t need to go anywhere. I just want to spend a week or two just reading, relaxing, not thinking about work.
- I wish I’d minored in graphic design. I have such cool designs in mind. I just don’t know how to produce them on the computer.
- Naruto just popped in my mind. I don’t know why I keep watching it. It annoys me so.
- I’m now hitting my late 20s and am finally learning to eat my vegetables. Yay me!! 😀
- I miss my old Lappy the Laptop.
- Favorite place to read.
- These days it’s in a moving vehicle. I like getting absorbed in a book and looking up to find myself in a new place or to find that the scenery has changed.
- What’s one of your hobbies?
- Drawing, though I don’t do it much these days.
- What’s your favorite flavor (of anything)?
- I don’t really have a favorite flavor but these days I really like pumpkin lattes, pancakes, cupcakes, and muffins. Yum!
From the Orang-utan Librarian:
- Do you prefer reading or writing?
- Reading. Writing is hard mentally and physically.
- What’s your favorite day of the week?
- It used to be Saturday but since I’m a working adult now, it’s Friday.
- What came first the chicken or the egg?
- The chicken came first. It appeared out of thin air with a pop because chickens can apparate and disapparate. Chickens came from a different dimension and were sent to this one to enslave us with their sweet, succulent meat. Of course, that plan backfired because they didn’t expect us humans to discover various seasons to throw on their legs and wings to make them so flavorful that we would gobble them down in large quantities. So yea. It’s the chicken. The chicken dimension sent an egg once but it got squashed. (Love to hear what the correct answer is though I think my theory is pretty on point.)
I didn’t see any questions from Trisha so I’ll pick three from the ones she answered:
- What’s was the last bad book you read?
- Talon by Julie Kagawa. I wanted to like it but I didn’t.
- What was the last 5-star rating you gave?
- The Monstrumologist by Rick Yancey. Great story and well written. I can’t wait to continue with the others in the series.
- What do you never leave the house without?
- My headphones. They go where I go.
You can do a post if you like or not if you don’t want to.
If you do, here are my 11 questions.
- What do you like to do when it’s raining?
- How about when it’s sunny? What’s your favorite thing to do then?
- Do you like puzzles? Would you do a puzzle forever for eternity?
- Do you borrow books from the library? Why or why not?
- Have you ever spent a day just watching the clouds float by?
- What’s your favorite TV show right now?
- Do you keep books you hate?
- Do a hop, skip, and jump then click your heels in the air.
- Did it work? It never works for me.
- Of the books you read this year, which character did you like the least?
- Which character did you enjoy the most?
7 thoughts on “Infinity Dreams Award”
I am so bad at coming up with facts about myself too. You would think it should be easy since you’re talking about yourself, haha.
Thanks for nominating me! Also, I am loving this snow falling on your blog! haha. 😀
Lol yea, it should be easy but weirdly it’s not.
Thanks. I really like the snow feature too.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Haha love your answers. It’s the egg, cos evolution and stuff (yeah I’m much too lazy to give a proper explanation…) but to be honest I prefer your answer! :p I know what you mean- being a working adult is hard!
Ah! I see.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks for the nomination Zezee! I wish I can also read in a moving vehicle, but it gives me a headache and I always feel like throwing up. Ugh!
You’re welcome. Oh that sucks. No reading for you in the car then.
LikeLiked by 1 person