Thank you Magini for nominating me for the Starlight Blogger Award!! I really appreciate it. 😀
The rules for this award made me curious about it so I looked it up on Google to find the creator, which I did (Carolina at YesterdayAfter, if you’re curious too). I wanted to know why the award was created and as I read, I appreciated my nomination even more. Like some of the blog awards floating around, the Starlight Blogger Award celebrates creativity and inspiration. However, I did get confused about the original questions. They seem to have changed as the award passes from blogger to blogger. Since I’m in the mood to answer questions, I’ll answer the creator’s original questions as well.
But wait! I didn’t tell you the rules.
- Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
- Answer the 3 original questions and then the 3 new questions your nominator has given to you.
- Nominate your 6 favorite bloggers! In your nominees, I would like for you to think of the light emanating from the stars the ones that truly touch your soul with their work, the ones that are the light for you a true Starlight Blogger.
- Please pass the award on to 6 or more other bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated by you.
- Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog, please never alter the logo, never change the 3 original questions. Answer that first then answer the 3 new questions from your nominator and never change the award rules.
Please don’t delete this note:
The design for the STARLIGHT Bloggers Award has been created from YesterdayAfter is a Copyright image you cannot alter or change it in any way just pass it to others that deserve this award.
Copyright 2015 © YesterdayAfter.com — Design by Carolina Russo
Now for the questions. I’ll start with Carolina’s (the award creator) original questions:
- If you describe or picture your inner soul, how will you describe it?
- Hmm…I think it’s yellow. Yellow is light, bright, and playful and that’s how I am most times.
- What are you working on right now?
- Nothing creative, unfortunately. I’m supposed to be writing up a Writing Myths post but I can’t think of any ideas for why it snows. I’ll sleep on it again.
- What is your creative dream project?
- To write a novel or a graphic novel. I have so many ideas but I never follow through and really work on them. I always think the final product will suck even though I haven’t written a word.
The original questions in Magini’s post:
- If you could meet anyone from throughout history, who and why?
- Future me. I’d like to get some advice for right now.
- What is your favorite book and why?
- Right now I think it is Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. The first book has always been my favorite but since rereading the fourth in the series, it has surpassed the first in my favors.
- Who is your favorite fiction character from any medium and why?
- Hmm…I don’t have one. If I had to choose, I’d say Dean from Supernatural because he’s silly sometimes.
- What is your favorite movie which takes place in space?
- My favorite space movie….I don’t have one, actually.
- If you could have any pet from any of the books you’ve read what would it be?
- A direwolf, though I don’t think wolves suit me. I’d prefer to be connected to a bird, maybe a falcon.
- What was the first book that kept you awake through the night?
- What a hard question! It was probably a Nancy Drew book.
And now for the 6 bloggers I’ll nominate:
No pressure to do a post and all that if you don’t want to. However, if you decide to do a post, you can choose to answer either set of original questions above. Also, here are mine:
- Suppose you had to write a retelling of a fairy tale, which fairy tale would you choose? Name one thing in that fairy tale that you would alter.
- What’s your favorite quote?
- Is there a story or poem you often turn to when you’re feeling down? What is it?
Congrats to all the nominees! 🙂