Here’s another edition of Down the TBR Hole, a meme created by Lia at Lost in a Story where we decide whether to keep or remove books on our TBR.
The rules for Down the TBR Hole:
- Go to your goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 if you’re feeling adventurous) books
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go?
I’ve switched it up some and will only list the books I plan to remove from my Goodreads TBR. Those with a green Kick Off are ones I’ll probably change my mind on and read at some point.
Why feature these books that I won’t read? Well, one woman’s trash is another’s treasure. You might find something here that appeals to you. Yep, this is all for y’all. 😉