The N.E.W.T.s Magical Readathon is done.
Well, not exactly. Today is the last day to participate in it, but I consider my exam complete because I’m done reading. I NEED a day of rest from reading so intensely… not that I read intensely for the readathon, but, gosh damn! I read a whole lot.
Anyway, in case you know nothing about this readthon, here are some quick facts:
- It was created by in Book Roast, a booktuber, and is inspired by the Harry Potter books.
- You get to choose a wizarding career to pursue. My career: aurologist — a person who studies auras.
- The first part, the O.W.L. (Ordinary Wizarding Levels) Magical Readathon, was held in April. I smashed it! I passed everything! —Well, except for DADA. 😦
- The second part, the N.E.W.T.s (Nastily Exhausting Wizarding Tests) Magical Readathon, was held in August. I smashed it too! See below for how well I did!
- You can only do NEWTs for the OWL subjects you passed, and you have to acquire the indicated NEWT grades to be considered for the career you chose.
- There are other activities, but I don’t know details about them because I didn’t intend to participate in them.
So, with the rules and such reviewed and out the way, quickly, here are the requirements for my career:
Continue reading “Wrap Up: N.E.W.T.s Magical Readathon | 2019”