Let’s wrap up BOOK TAG WEEK with this Random Number Book Tag that the Corner of Laura created. She also tagged me for it. 😀 Thanks, Laura!
To do this tag, you must:
- Link back to the original creator. (Yep, def give the creator credit for coming up with the tag.)
- Go to your preferred random number generator, set the number limit to the exact number of books on your TBR list (on Goodreads or any other equivalent list).
- Generate 7 different numbers.
- Find the books on your TBR list that correspond with those numbers.
- Explain why you added it, try to predict what you will think of it now, and decide whether you’re going to keep it on your TBR or delete it.
- (Optional) Challenge yourself to read the ones you decide to keep within seven weeks.
- (Optional) Tag 5 or more other people.
I’m gonna confess now that I won’t read any of these within the next seven weeks, but I certainly can try to read them within the next two years, lol! (Master procrastinator here! I have to work in time to procrastinate on reading them, lol!)
I used the random number generator on Google and plugged in the total number of books, e-books, comics, and audio books I own — 1,369. Below are the numbers that correspond with an unread book (and about half of that 1,369 books are unread).
Ico: Castle in the Mist by Miyuki Miyabe
I bought this from a Kinokuniya location in Manhattan a couple years ago. I really like that bookstore. And I’ll hold on to my copy of Ico a while longer, and hopefully read it soonish.
Continue reading “Random Number Book Tag” →