Another award I’m late with (embarrassed smile). I’m slowly but surely getting caught up, y’all. I was nominated by Tabby at A Universe for Books. Thanks girl! 😀
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer 11 questions set by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers to receive the award and write them 11 new questions to answer.
I am so late with post (sorry!!!), but I’m trying to get caught up now on award posts. Better late than never, eh.
Well, I was nominated for the Real Neat Blog Award last year by Sarah at Brainfluff. Sarah is a sci-fi writer and she also reviews lots of sci-fi and fantasy books as well. Check her out for some recommendations!
And thanks again Sarah for nominating me for this award. I really do appreciate being nominated for these blog awards because I think they highlight people’s efforts on here.
Shout out to the Orang-utan Librarian and Rachel at Life of a Female Bibliophile for nominating me for this award! Thank you both! 😀
- Thank the person who nominated you!
- Answer the 11 questions you were asked.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and let them know they were nominated.
- Ask the nominees 11 questions
Orang-utan Librarian questions:
It’s time for another round of Liebster Awards. Thank you Sara Letourneau and Codie at Reader’s Anonymous for nominating me for these. I appreciate it! 😀
The rules for the awards are as follows:
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions given to you by the nominator.
- Nominate up to 11 other bloggers.
- Create 11 questions for the nominees.
- Notify all nominees via social media and/or their blogs.
So a while back, I was nominated for the Book Fangirling Award by the Orang-utan Librarian, Umbreen, and Rachel. I did the post and thought I published it only to discover today that I didn’t. Oh well.
I’ve never before considered myself a fangirl but now that I consider it, I guess I am a fangirl of a few things, namely Harry Potter, Game of Thrones, and Supernatural. Thanks Orang-utan Librarian, Umbreen, and Rachel for making me realize this. (Click the links below to visit their blogs!)
Thank you Orang-utan Librarian for nominating me for this! 😀 It’s so different and fun.
- Post the rules before starting and link back to this post as a reference for other bloggers.
- Part A: Answer each of the fruit questions (each fruit corresponds to a book!) & add pictures plus why you thought that particular book deserves that particular fruit if possible.
- Part B: Choose your favourite fruit (even if it is one of the fruits in part A). Come up with a question that we didn’t ask and answer it.
- Part C: Create your own smoothie from the fruits in Part A (imagine a Lemon-Tomato-Apple smoothie ~ yuck), and find a book that would correlate to your smoothie!
- Nominate as many and anyone that you think are deserving of this award but it would be nice if you nominated a minimum of 5!
- Notify your nominees of the nomination.
- The most important rules? Have fun and of course, keep it fresh! 😀
2015 is an awesome year. I received so many awards for my blog and I appreciate every one of them because it shows that my efforts to blog and interact more on here paid off.
In November, I was nominated for the Real Neat Blog Award by Olga at Reading Between Oceans and Amanda at The Literary Counsellor. Thank you both!! 😀